Novo UK

Novo UK Employee Reviews

United Kingdom2 reviews
Above all else, working here makes you want to get up in the morning. It's an enjoyable environment where everyone is up for a laugh but is still extremely productive and effective.

A vibrant and supportive atmosphere which always puts a smile on your face.

Table tennis matches at lunchtime are always a fun part of the day, it really heats up!

Personal development is also key. Training courses tailored to your role that's paid for by the business to ensure continual improvement. It's something I couldn't do without! Not only this, management is open to ideas and will actually act upon them, whether it's to do with your own job role, the office itself or a process you believe could be improved, it all gets listened to.

The most enjoyable part of my job role specifically is that I am constantly learning, improving and developing both on a personal and professional level and its all supported by the business. Also, I am lucky enough to get one of Novo's 'flexi benefits' which has allowed me to reduce my hours and take on a part-time degree in my spare time.

It has been a great place to work for the past 4 years and long may it continue.
Pros
Funded courses, flexible benefits, table tennis, modern office space, incentives and more.
Cons
It's genuinely hard to think of any!
I've been with Novo for over a year and every day I come in with the same excitement, buzz and ambition as I did in my first week!

Each morning you'll be greeted with a vibe that just puts you in a good mood. The managers firmly believe empowering the staff is the way forward, this, in turn, creates an environment of people working together to make the business great.

With an incredible benefits plan, they continue to introduce new perks to the job to make it the place to be. By doing all this the service naturally lifts and the processes they have in place ensure everyone is service first, sales second.

Great place and extremely proud to call myself a local within the Novo world!
Pros
Environment, benefits, people