Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Medical Secretary/PA (Former Employee) –  Nottingham2 May 2018
working at Nottinghamshire healthcare trust you really do feel like you’re a part of something making a difference. There is an emphasis on job satisfaction and ensuring you feel valued in the work you do.
Bullying Environment - Corporate Services
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire21 January 2018
I loved my job and worked with some fantastic & professional colleagues away from Corporate. Recent organisational change only worked well for senior management in corporate, stay away from that area. There is a big bullying culture which is long standing and gets swiped under the carpet & covered up & only the staff members to be protected and moved up are the ones guilty of bullying and if you stand up to it or speak out, they'll get you out one way or another.....stay clear of corporate services! The only reason for the 2 stars is due to the good people who work there.
Pros
Excellent, hard working staff in Directorates
Cons
Bullying culture. Victims persecuted.
Community nursing
specialist practitioner (Former Employee) –  Bassetlaw9 September 2017
Too busy cost cutting. No support, no care for staff, just busy ticking boxes,not about good research based nursing. Too busy saving money, 20 visits a day not safe, not possible. Ruined a career I loved.
Pros
There are good staff on the ground.
Cons
Worked into ground so good staff forced to leave.
Minimal job security
Health Visitor (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire1 September 2017
A good company to work for until recently as have undergone a massive organisational change that has meant job insecurity and staff shortages. I find it hard to continue to do my job to my full ability as staffing levels have reduced but individual workload has increased.
Developing
Senior Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Yorkshire20 July 2017
Poor support for staff, cost-cutting, stretched resources. Company expects too few to do too much with too little. Culture is focused on nursing staff only. Management structure dismissive of front-line staff.
Valued and hardworking
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire6 May 2017
Sense of achievement at the end of the day
Planning and prioritisation
Dealing with difficult matters
Team work
Not enough time
Client satisfaction and good outcomes and reviews
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Hard work and sometimes long hours
clinical psychologist
chartered Clinical Psychologist (Current Employee) –  Nottingham2 April 2017
working in acute services in predominately medical model environment brings challenges of introducing psychological ways of working. Using psychological formulation to inform patients care is a rewarding part of the job.
my Job
support worker (Current Employee) –  Retford16 November 2016
I do love my day to day job with the children, we learn something new most days, My team work well together. hardest part of my job is the children when they fall poorly, I walk out of my job feeling happy that I delivered everything I needed to do that day for the children. I dislike the half hour we get for lunch taken off us as we cant leave the work place.
Pros
our own kettle.
Cons
Half hour lunch taken off us as we cant leave the premises
Lots of oppurtunities
Manager Homeless Health Team (Former Employee) –  Nottingham14 September 2016
maintained a varied work-life with the organisation. Learning disabilities to homeless healthcare. Freindly and far environment with opportunity fpr development
Pros
continuous development
Hard Working and Rewarding
Health Advisor (Former Employee) –  Nottingham27 July 2016
A rewarding job working with an established and hard working team. Each day would be totally different. Unfortunately, due to health cuts and tendering I am being made redundant.

Over the last 18 years I have learnt many things. One of which is I am pretty much unshockable and can deal with any kind of pressure or crisis. I have also had to deal with safeguarding, overdoses/deaths and giving out test results, some of which are not good news.

I have worked with all the hard to reach groups.
enjoyable job
ADMIN LEAD (Current Employee) –  Mansfield8 June 2016
I really do enjoy my position, Its a great company to work for and they are very supportive. I do have personal reasons for leaving to support my family.