Northumbrian Water Employee Reviews

Environments Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, Durham15 February 2018
Contractors viewed as people to simply deliver the minimum requirement regardless of contract duration, watch out!
I managed the tender, did the Project Plan and a lot more, I did too much, too quickly! But then again, that's me, I work at a high pace and do my best, I don't think in terms of longevity of contract, I simply do my best, to my detriment here, but I left and got a much better contract elsewhere.
Official response from Northumbrian Water
3 October 2018

Thanks for adding your review of us here at Northumbrian Water Group. We are really sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience working for us. We will work with our teams to make sure we don't make anyone feel like this in the future.

All the best for your new role

Ethical and Development focused
Sewerage Maintenance Operateive (Current Employee) –  Washington26 September 2016
I have worked for NWG for over 4 years and believe everything they do is to the highest ethical standard. They are very focused on development, not only as a WASC but on each individuals career path.
Official response from Northumbrian Water
3 October 2018

Thanks for adding your review of us here at Northumbrian Water Group. It's great to hear you are enjoying working with us and helping us to deliver our Vision to be the national leader in the provision of sustainable water and waste water services.

relaxed fun work place
IS learner (Former Employee) –  ENG9 July 2015
I had a weeks Work Experience at Northumbrian Water Headquarters in Pity Me, Durham. Working with several members of staff, I learnt about the workings of NWL from its ownership to its daily routines. This included the history of NWL, the computer systems and programming, sewerage operations and processes (on site), Health & Safety regulations and Customer Liaison techniques.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
wasn't long enough
Excellent Company to work for
Recruitment Admin (Former Employee) –  Durham27 May 2014
Excellent company to work for. Work force is well paid and the company has an excellent benefits package. The company listens to its workers and customers to make it a lovely place to go each day. Advancement is encouraged.