To make it compulsory that tutors give a presentation to students before leaving about life after university and what to expect and where to go to for help and advice. Many students feel 'dropped' once they leave and I feel many would benefit with a little advice and overview of what will happen to them once graduating.
I know there are already places to go to for this information but maybe people are unaware or are to busy to organise to speak to someone. I feel to have it put in by their personal tutors where they have no option but to see they will be able to take things from it and look back once they graduate.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Northumbria University?2 people answered
- Does Northumbria University require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check …2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Northumbria University?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Northumbria University each day?One person answered
- Does Northumbria University allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Northumbria University?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Northumbria University?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Northumbria University? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is the Northumbria University employee discount?One person answered
- How much annual salary does a junior history lecturer get