Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust
Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust Employee Review

shocking workplace

30 May 2020
Bullying is rife, unless your managers pet then you get away with it. if you make a complaint about it, it gets brushed under a carpet and things get worse for you. No proper training by the ' techs ' either. they are not fully and properly trained themselves. you cant learn everything in a month. the equipment is old very, old in some cases and usually gets bodged back together with super glue. the newer equipment is so flimsy and cheap its unbelievable its apparently safe to go out and be used. Unless your a brown noser then stay away its not worth it. the staff turn over is shocking.
1.0Job security/advancement
28 July 2020
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) - Scunthorpe
This can be a fast paced profession, you are however able to approach and discuss any concerns and or worries. Very regular team meetings with the opportunity to discuss all aspects of the job. There is the opportunity to speak to your team leader/ manager one to one also.
Pros
Support
Cons
Changing shifts
23 April 2020
Same location
Team Leader Engineering NLaG (Former Employee) - Grimsby, Lincolnshire
I came from private industry into the NHS and expected high standards, all I found was the lowest of work quality in regards to nearly everything to the loss of ISO 9000 in 2 departments and nobody cared. If you are non-medical staff you are second class and are ignored. Poor supplies of equipment to the point that all the technical staff had to bring in there own tools and any spares they could find at home to complete the work. Most of the abuse my team received was not the public but the medical staff. All complaints covered up to make the hospitals look good to the public and management that you would not trust to change a bed pan.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, ever increasing workloads and no extra pay, if they get it right.
3 February 2020
Same location
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) - Grimsby
The only thing that kept me going to work was my immediate colleagues. All my issues were caused by management- incompetant bullies, only concerned with reporting figures no concern for patient care