Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust

Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

Productive and hard working team
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Scunthorpe7 May 2019
The Medicine Speciality Teams are very busy environments to work within. Due to this, they forge very strong administration teams, and I have thoroughly enjoyed having the opportunity to manage one such team. I have had a strong strategic management team above me, who have pushed me to try for personal and professional improvement.
Nhs
Pre-registration Trainee Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Grimsby7 February 2019
Great to be a part of this NHS Trust. Lots of opportunities are available here. I gained multiple qualifications whilst working here and I would recommend it.
Busy environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire16 April 2017
Increasing demands due to ageing population. Very rewarding when wards are staffed correctly and good patient care can be given. Good to work as a team
Nice place to work
Advanced Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire1 March 2017
Nice job, worked with great people but long shifts and no flexibility for when you lose your mobility as I have due to severe arthritis. Good salary but lots of responsibility for it.
Pros
Working with tiny babies
Cons
Long shifts, unsociable hours
Friendly and positive work place
Ward support (Former Employee) –  Scunthorpe11 January 2017
The staff within the Accident and Emergency department are very warm and welcoming. The running of the department by the sister in charge is managed very well.
NLaG
Systems Administrator, SystmOne, CVIS & DAWN (Current Employee) –  Northeast Lincolnshire21 September 2014
Working for NLaG has been a big learning curve for me on so many levels. Not only because I have come from South Africa and had wrongly made certain assumptions based on the fact that South Africa used to be a UK Colony and thought that the two cultures would be fairly similar.
I have learned a lot of new skills considering I have completely changed my career as I am a qualified Tool, Jig & Die Maker and served 4 years at sea in the merchant marines as a junior marine engineer. I get on with most people and find that I am a far better people person that ever before. I am still not fully confident in the top level management at NLaG but I am not alone there and who is ever fully confident in the management of the company they work for.
On the whole I am very happy with my job and am would like a weekend job to help with the growing costs of living as this is always increasing at a massive rate but earnings do not keep up.
Pros
Work with people a lot in my job and feel I am quite good at this.
Cons
As with all positions, there is always so much more to learn, but at least I am eager to do so.