Northampton Saints Employee Reviews

Hands on environment
Food Caterer (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire15 June 2018
Very busy and lively workplace, always on your toes
Must maintain high level of cleanliness
Clear communication with senior members and rest of staff
Pros
Free lunches
Life changing
Player (Former Employee) –  Northampton4 April 2018
life changing experience to play alongside England players, work with the best fitness and S&C coaches in the country, lifestyle change and the biggest family you can be apart of.
productive and a good student job
BARTENDER (Former Employee) –  northampton8 January 2018
It worked perfectly around my studies which were important when I was doing my A-levels. This job also enabled me to pay for me driving license. Additionally, I met various people of all ages, which as a result improved my communication skills.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
late finish
Productive and good place to be
Community Coach (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire27 February 2017
Northampton Saints is a good work place to be at. throughly enjoyed working there for 2 years of my life,
 IT skills
 Coaching skills with all ages
these are the type of things you will gain from working there.
at times it was very long hours that had to be completed to get the job done. hardest part of the job was counting and restocking merchandise.
Great Experience
Performance Coach (Current Employee) –  Ipswich23 November 2014
Gaining a complete skill set by leading the coaching sessions. This role requires attention to detail, clear and concise instruction ability whilst not over coaching and confusing the individual.

having a limited time frame to coach a whole spectrum of techniques (required by the Northampton Saints Coach) means I have to be very efficient to ensure it's all covered.
Pros
High level work experience
Fun workplace
Ticket Operator (Current Employee) –  Northampton, ENG17 June 2014
Typical day is to start at about 11:30am, open gates at 12pm and wait for customers to come through, which can be very slow at times but very enjoyable around the people at the ground and the people I work with. Also, its easy to do and very well paid - it means I can still do college work and not feel overwhelmed, but still get to watch rugby as a perk. Management are brilliantly positive and so are co-workers, and I would find it very hard to leave this job when the time comes.
Pros
Free season ticket, good pay and bonuses
Cons
Infrequent hours, no work available over the summer