North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust Employee Review

View all North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust reviews

HORRIFIC organisation to work for - AVOID! !!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Lancashire8 January 2019
Life changing organisation to work for! If you want to feel undervalued and worthless then please go ahead and take my job! Right hand doesn't know what left is doing, no continuity and not in touch with the real world.
NWAS has completely destroyed me as a person , Ican not be an individual here. ABSOLUTELY SOUL DESTROYING place to work, 10 people resigned in my role whilst I was in the first two weeks of training. Staff are constantly leaving thier desks in tears.
If you are a robot and can't think for yourself - and dont mind beind demoralised daily -apply. But if you have a brain, life experiences, logic, empathy and intelligence AVOID at all costs. NWAS doesn't help people it hinders and destroys them. No wonder the NHS is in such a mess when often NWAS is the starting point.

The retention of staff is none existent.
Pros
Nice location and met some nice people
Cons
Everything - managers cant manage, robot's needed! Not what you need as a member of the public!

Other North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust Employee Reviews

Busy service
Ambulance Technician (Current Employee) –  Macclesfield21 October 2019
Hard work stressful at times but there is support there if you need it from trade unions and peer support and management staff side unions are particularly supportive
Fast paced and under valued
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Cheshire31 August 2019
This can be a very rewarding job in many aspects. On the front line of patient care we are everything from social workers to counsellors and police.
There is room for progression but staff tend to feel unheard and under valued.