North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust Employee Review

View all North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust reviews

Good support
Sector manager (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire23 April 2018
Nwas is a very staff oriented service.. there is a great community spirit in this organisation. There are many training courses which are open to all staff.
Pros
Great job satisfaction

Other North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust Employee Reviews

Lovely people
Corporate Governance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester28 April 2019
Lovely people and a beautiful head office. I had the opportunity to spend the day in an ambulance. It was a thrilling experience and a real eye opener.

The issue was that the admin job I was doing, which largely consisted of minute taking, was just too boring. I was over qualified and over experienced for the role, and unfortunately, I found that there wasn't adequate advancement opportunities (for admin/support staff) at a quick enough rate for me.
Pros
People, location, part time working.
Cons
Lack of career opportunities/advancement.
One big mistake
Health advisor (Current Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester15 April 2019
I had such high hope for this job. I left a job I loved for increase pay and to build a good Career for myself BIG BIG MISTAKE......it has been sole destroying...The way some managers speak to you is absolutely appaulling.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
No one every smiles !! No support what soever