North Wales Police Employee Review

View all North Wales Police reviews

Not for me
Admin (Current Employee) –  St. Asaph, WLS16 July 2013
I have experienced bullying at most of my roles at North Wale Police. I would not recommend them as an employer.
Pros
Good salary for North wales
Cons
Bullying culture, poor management, no support from HR dept.

Other North Wales Police Employee Reviews

Professional, stressful working environment, face paced.
North Wales Police (Current Employee) –  Colwyn Bay, Conwy3 December 2019
Local authority employer, large organisation, variable career opportunities, A number of possible work place locations around North Wales. Fair paying employer.
Not for me
Agency Temp (Former Employee) –  St. Asaph15 November 2019
Being able to multitask is a must for this role, especially if you are a Welsh speaker and need to translate Welsh calls into English text on the system. You need a thick skin, be able to think on your feet, be a competent listener (and perhaps not take everything literally) and be incredibly nosey (you HAVE to get as much info from the caller as possible)Stressful environment with a lurking negative and bullying undertone. Many of the staff have been there for years, know the job inside out and are really good at what they do, they have no time for newbies particularly if they think you don't fit in. Be prepared for abrupt interactions, ridicule from some if you say the wrong thing and a general feeling of being back at school
The organisation itself is keen to encourage their staff to attempt to advance into other roles within it which I think is severely lacking in many companies/organisations.