North East Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust Employee Review

View all North East Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust reviews

Excellent
Ambulance resources assistant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear12 March 2019
Amazing to.work for love the job going to work is enjoy my day to day job never two days the same love fixing things in the ambulance and medical equipment and to no I have done a good job that day
Pros
Good days out and about
Cons
Love being at work it a excellent

Other North East Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

Terrible
Health Advisor (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear9 July 2019
Bullies all over in NEAS. If your face doesn't fit then your out.
Avoid at all cost, not worth your time.
You'll be tied to your phone all day, and be shot if you take a toilet break.
Pros
Cons
Poorly managed
The unhappiest I’ve ever been in any job
Health Adviser (Current Employee) –  Newburn HQ2 April 2019
The open day which told you about the role made it sound amazing. I was so excited to get in and put my heart and sole into the interview. I mean I’d already invested so much time and energy into the application process to get to this point.
NEAS was the job of my dreams. a career, something to feel pride in doing. I couldn’t believe I was successful at what sounded like a prestige workplace to be in.
Training was fine but as soon as the role began things changed. I was miserrable from day one, so we’re many of my teammates, some of them have left already and it’s only been a few month.
I can only speak as a call handler/health adviser, as I’ve heard those on the road have a much better respect given to them.
I’m desperate to find something else now but I wish it didn’t have to be this way. If only the work place was happier and run better then I’d stay. I feel sad that it’s not how it was portrayed and how little management think of us.
I’d really advise against putting your energy into joining here, it’s not a nice place to work.
Pros
Job title makes you sound important
Cons
Unhappy work place to be in