Nomad Foods

Nomad Foods Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
Fast paced environment with multiple opportunities for advancement. Opportunities for overseas travel and experience of managing teams. Good work life balance.
I went to Nomad Foods to do SAP integration projects, end to end for 7 new businesses they had bought.

I was a contractor and they paid me a very good daily rate of pay, and I had my own Data team who were great people to work with.

I would recommend Nomad Foods as a company too work for, a great way to grow.
FMCG company with all its fast paced decision making and complex delivery systems. Being new to FMCG there is a steep learning curve, but everyone in the business is helpful to overcome this.
Pros
Quite location, friendly colleagues
Cons
Leadership decisions
no 2 days are alike
There is a lively culture and new acquisitions recently have meant an expanding portfolio to manage

I enjoy the travelling across to the various sites within the business and interacting with my manufacturing colleges
Culturally versatile, the company itself is a good one, good trading ethics and in general offers great opportunities.

like all largish companies, there is a great number of middle managers, accountability can be difficult to establish due to office politics.
Pros
Birdseye products to take home, Free Secure Parking, free hot beverages - can work from home on occasions
Cons
Unspoken trans-cultural clashes, No Bonuses.