Noir

Noir Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
I have worked at Noir for 9 years and have found it to be very rewarding both career wise and financially.

We have a very supportive environment and the business model allows people to really excel in the areas their skillet leans towards. The training is second to none and there are great incentives in place to motivate staff.
The passion this business shares for the industry is simply uncanny, providing expert advice and services to both clients and candidates nationally and internationally.

Given being a fast-paced environment, everyone up to management level always has time for you when help or support is needed, you never feel alone.
I have been working for Noir for 10 years now and still work with a number of colleagues who were there when I started, which I think says a lot about the company. Lots of new faces have joined too of course and it doesn't take long to realise that there is no better place to succeed in IT recruitment.
The support function and resource teams are fantastic and allow you to focus on with the business development and client side of the role.

It obviously takes hard work and dedication, but the company is set up to ensure that you succeed and when you do the rewards are great.

The commission structure is simple and generous, the company trips for exceptional performance are legendary and the celebratory team lunches, dinners and nights out are always great fun.

I can't imagine anywhere else could better the platform for success that Noir can offer.
Noir is my first full time job after university and I can say that as long as you are willing to put in the work, the earning potential is practically unlimited.
Management is good at resolving any issues that arise and there is a lot of support and training which allows for rapid career progression.

Office atmosphere is very friendly and there are lots of work nights out which is good for team building.
Noir provides a great opportunity for both those who are new to recruitment or experienced recruiters.

There is clear career progression and always available help, if needed. Similarly, there are plenty of incentives, which are a great bonus along with the generous commission structure.

It's a very competitive environment, but that's typically what recruitment involves, and it only makes you strive for more.
I have worked at Noir for a little over 2 years and it is without a doubt a top class establishment. The leadership invest in your growth from the very first day and have a fantastic training program to get you up to speed very quickly.

The work culture is brilliant as everyone is always ready to help at a moment's notice but more so everyone is encouraging of your success from the beginning.
Pros
Company Lunches, International Trips Etc.
Noir has been a great place to spend my first 6 months in recruitment. Pretty much from week one I was getting my own clients onboard and busy working on multiple roles. This was made possible by supportive managers and colleagues alike who were happy to give advice and guidance when it was needed. As a result of this I feel I gained confidence and learnt quickly.
I have been working at Noir for around a year now and have really enjoyed my time here.
The office has a relaxed and enjoyable environment but it is also fast-paced and competitive with great benefits.