NL Recruitment Employee Reviews

Very quick to come back, no interview!
Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk2 October 2019
My team started off at 10- on day 3 there was only 4 of us left.

The company mislead ALL of us on the team about how long the job was for (I was told 2 months but it turned out to be less than 2 weeks).

Some of the team were told 2 weeks and others were told 6 weeks. Bamanagement

Very
Great support
Charity Fundraiser (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow13 March 2019
I wanted to get back into fundraising after finishing uni because I enjoy talking to people and helping a good cause. I applied to do charity fundraising through the NL Recruitment website and they contacted me to tell me about all of the opportunities they have in Glasgow. They put me forward for several interviews to increase my chances which was a good idea as I was unsuccessful for the first one however I passed the second interview.

I was given support throughout the whole process and even when I failed the first interview the consultant gave me advice on areas I needed to work on which helped me to succeed for the next interview.

I absolutely love my new job - great culture to work in, I love being outdoors and have been given the opportunity to work over time on fun stay away campaigns.
Pros
Positive working environment, friendly staff, good advice, get to work outdoors and experience a new environment each day
Cons
They only offer full time hours
Street Fundraiser
Street Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 March 2019
I wanted to do something different and give back to those less fortunate then I came across a street fundraising role based in my area so I decided to to apply. The next day I got a call from one of their consultants who was really nice and friendly and we had a chat about the role and my reasons for applying.

Within the same week I got booked on for a interview, in the morning they gave we a call where I could ask any last minute questions and they gave me very helpful advice to ease my nerves. Luckily I passed and started my training the same day!

I would recommend NL Recruitment to everyone who wants to get into fundraising because they support you through every stage of the process and have your interests in mind.
Pros
Amazing support, Friendly staff, Great career progression, rewarding feeling
Cons
You will need to work in all weather conditions but they will provided you with a umbrella etc.