Niyaa People Employee Reviews

Awful company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands16 September 2018
Full of themselves think that you owe them to work for them. Swear way to much interview process is awful. Stay away from them honestly the worst place I have ever come across
Cons
Always pay on time and will find you work regardless
Agency carpenter (Former Employee) –  Warwickshire26 February 2018
I got a phone call from niyaa people for a temorary job to last 12 weeks they kept me going for nearly 5 years without any breaks. Couldnt recomend them enough i always got paid on time i will definatly work for them again if i decide to go back to agency work.
Pros
Will always find you work and pay on time
Investment
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands3 March 2017
Having worked at Niyaa People for over three and a half years, I can honestly say that it is the best company that I have worked for.

The investment of time, money and training into each individual is second to none and offers you a clear career path from day one. Niyaa People truly value the input of its staff and are always encouraging all to be involved in initiatives and projects to further develop the business
Pros
great incentives, realistic targets, approachable and understanding management team
Fun Workplace
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands1 March 2017
Niyaa People provides a platform for individuals such as myself with no prior recruitment experience to undergo a 12 week in house training schedule conducted by the director himself.

My friends and colleagues really make coming to work fun and enjoyable and everyone gets on with one another and often attend social activities together outside of work.

It is often challenging and is very target driven but with hard work, persistence and support it allows you to develop and advance into different levels within the business, all of which are clearly defined.

There are also brilliant incentives such as all expenses paid for trips to Las Vagas for target achievers!!
Pros
Target incentives, great colleagues and fun directors.
Cons
Very competitive and target driven.
The sky is the limit!!
Senior Recruitment consultant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands28 February 2017
I joined Niyaa People in 2014 as a trainee with no real prior sales or recruitment experience. I have worked my way through the roles from Trainee, Recruitment Consultant to now Senior Recruitment Consultant and am looking to build my own of Consultants working within my sector. It isn't the easiest industry to work in, there are very high standards, but if you work hard, put the effort in, and follow the training provided, you really can go as far within this company as you want. Great place to work with great people!!
Pros
Breakfast, great incentives
Cons
Very target driven, Competetive Market
The best people I have ever worked with!!!
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands28 February 2017
I have been working at Niyaa People full-time for just over 3 years now and what I can say from the get-go is that there is never one day that is the same as another!
You never know what the day has in store for you when you come through the doors at Niyaa People but one thing that I can guarantee is whether it's good or bad your taking the journey with an exceptional team.
It's challenging but with this, the personal growth, development and experiences which you will encounter is incredible. Every single person within the team was new to the 'recruitment world' and with the in-house training which is bespoke to our company and the one-one support which you get from the MD and mentors, you will quickly find your feet and be on your way. There’s a solid support network in place and the best thing is, everyone has been where you will be starting off – so you really can make this ‘role’ whatever you want it to be.
The offices are fast paced, energetic and positive – Let me be honest, there will be days that you may feel like it’s the end of the world (a bit dramatic but it really does happen) because there are so many factors which you cannot control however, when things do go right (99% of the time) it is very rewarding being able to change people’s lives for the better.
Pros
Incentives local, abroad/long haul. Great bonus scheme. Company days away and events
Family Feel
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands27 February 2017
I have worked for the company for several months now and I can’t put into words just how fantastic Niyaa People are, not only do this company look after their employees on a professional level but they also give a new meaning to family culture!

Niyaa People are the first company that I have done recruitment with and I couldn’t think of a better company, their training is outstanding, the culture is incomparable and they treat everyone as an individual, regardless of their background.

Niyaa People offer a clear, well-structured career path with lots of incentives and team day outs- if you’re looking for a truly great company then Niyaa People is the one.
Pros
Lots of great day outs and team bonding
Cons
No sick pay
Hard working, fun environment.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands22 February 2017
From day one the expectations are set for you, you have on going support from senior consultants across the office. The in house 12 week training program has a great structure which is lead by the director himself. The workplace culture is fast moving and hard working - Benefits are great with an achievable target. The open desk policy and fun atmosphere brings a good mix of work and fun into the environment.
Pros
Free Breakfast in office kitchen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Niyaa People. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3