Nike Employee Reviews

fun
Internship (Former Employee) –  London4 July 2018
my time at nike was short but I loved it. All the staff were so friendly to me and helped me learn, I was invited to lunch numerous times by many different teams. The atmosphere in the offices were professional but friendly.
Productive and an enjoyable environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London29 June 2018
Fun and an enjoyable working environment with friendly and welcome collegues. A productive and lively working space for both workers and customers...
Made friendships for life
Athlete (Current Employee) –  United Kingdom21 June 2018
The team at NIKE are extremely close and have helped me to come out of my shell so much, I have definitely made friendships which will last a lifetime and make coming to work fun.
Pros
Discount, friendships, close team
Cons
Most of weekend taken up by Work, busy periods such as Christmas
Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff20 June 2018
They found it hard to work around my university. This is do to having a high staff turn over and not enough employee to cover the hours need by the shop.
Pros
free clothes
Cons
irregular hours
Productove fun work place
Premium customer service satisfaction (Former Employee) –  King's Cross14 June 2018
Really easy shifts , learned a lot about retail and how it works behind the scenes, e.g - kpi reports
management were really helpful during training and in general
Fast paced and dynamic environment
Sales Representative, Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear12 June 2018
During my time at Nike i was able to get involved in a number of different positions. from Sales to Customer Operations and service, I was exposed to a number of challenges and was able to adapt to meet and go above and beyond the demands of the business when required. The culture is incredibly fast paced and everyone works astonishingly hard which is generally rewarded by Nike with experiences.
Pros
Gym in the office
productive, fun work place
Nike Town (Former Employee) –  London30 May 2018
fun, energetic great place to learn about the sporting world from the eyes of a company that rules with technology and innovation.
Great benefits for staff
Must be sociable
Amazing group of people and a super friendly working environment
Pros
Amazing colleges, meet new people everyday, active on your feet job
Cons
can be very tiring due to demand of work needed
fast paced
ATHLETE (Former Employee) –  Hatfield29 May 2018
While at Nike, I was working within a fast- paced and busy environment, in constant demand from customers, this helped me to develop new skills such as, how to keep calm under pressure when in busy shopping hours, I also, dealt with enquiries over the phone relating to Nike goods and services. I also, had a number responsibilities within the sales floor, such as assembling the mannequins and in- store displays while making sure the shop floor is well maintained by organizing the merchandise within the store. overall I was able to work as a big team and as an individual, which meant I was able to gain a number of skills which will help me if I was to work for any other fast paced, well known retail stores.
Pros
store discount, holiday benefits
Cons
young members of the team and retail
Athlete (Current Employee) –  Castleford, West Yorkshire27 May 2018
retail is hard work at the best of times but Nike has a few other thing that go along with it such as bulk buying and a large amount of young members of the team.
On a day to day basis its hard work but it better that a vast amount of other places due to the team spirit involved.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
young team members
Sporting Culture at its best
Retail consultant (Athlete) (Former Employee) –  Glasgow25 May 2018
• A great place to learn about the sporting world from the eyes of a company that rules with technology and innovation.
• Great benefits for staff
• Must be sociable - As an employee, you are expected to interact with consumers on a regular basis, providing their needs.
• Amazing group of people and a super friendly working environment.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Must work at least one day on the weekend
Fun Energetic Exciting Workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London25 May 2018
Amazing colleges, meet new people everyday, active on your feet job. Surrounded by many keen athletes and enthusiastic personality's. Very welcoming environment, easy to fit in.
fun work place
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester19 May 2018
Nike is a very fun place and also a busy place to work my experience was an amazing the worker was nice and respective so where the managers. the discounts are amazing and so was the pay and we got free stuff.
Pros
Discounts
Fun place to work
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, Oxford Circus6 May 2018
Was a great experience it built up confidence and character and learnt the training for generic retail jobs such as: tills. In addition to this it is a very fun and dynamic place to work.
Pros
good discount and free uniforms
Cons
short lunch breaks
Productive and fun place to work
Cash Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sale24 April 2018
Enjoyable time when I worked here
atmosphere was welcoming
built good social network
hardest part of the job was dealing with customer complaints
good work place culture
Fun workplace
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands21 April 2018
The company do not care about their employees, only about sale and revenue. Although it is a good environment to work, the managers made it quite unpleasant to do so.
Great for a retail job
Athlete (Sales Assistant) (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff11 April 2018
well payed work place with incredible benefits, although can be hard to progress as there are few opportunities beyond a sales assistant and when they do arise there are a many people that apply
Pros
Free Nike apparel, good pay, 40%discount
Cons
lack of progression
friendly
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 April 2018
A normal day working at nike is providing excellent customer service and ensuring that the tasks that i undertook were done with efficiency. Working at Nike allowed me to gain an insight on the different types of products that they have to offer and how these products will benefit the customer.
I found that management were very friendly, this was beneficial to me as it meant that any issues i had, management were able to aid me.
The workplace culture was very good
the hardest part of the job was the location. This is because i lived quite far and i found it difficult to get there (especially for morning shifts).
The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the new products that Nike had to offer first hand.
Pros
free branded work uniform
niketown productive workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  London27 March 2018
working at nike town helped me gain key life skills such as enhancing on customer service and suggestive selling.
Niketown also ensured to make the workplace a fun and safe environment to work in, this helped me focus on my team working skills. Till use was practised a lot within my time there, helping me to work under pressure when the store was busy.
Driven and Dedicated workforce
Athlete and Woman's Running Department lead (Former Employee) –  Glasgow11 March 2018
Nike is a great company to work for and instills a great deal of determination and drive into its employees. The people are great to work with and there are plenty of opportunities to experience roles outside your daily job.
leeds nike
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Leeds7 March 2018
the new management team is horrendous and they were from JD and the old manager left so they hired two new ones that where from jd. furthermore they have changed the nike culture background of management and how it is in other stores and try to make it like JD when its a different company, so early days was fun to work there with old management team, but they made coming into work not even enjoyable anymore and they also had incidents about making comments about employees in there own group chat ad everyone at work feels like there been taking the mick out of. and it was awkward for so long.
Pros
disocunt
Cons
management team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nike. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2