Nike Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands21 April 2018
The company do not care about their employees, only about sale and revenue. Although it is a good environment to work, the managers made it quite unpleasant to do so.
Great for a retail job
Athlete (Sales Assistant) (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff11 April 2018
well payed work place with incredible benefits, although can be hard to progress as there are few opportunities beyond a sales assistant and when they do arise there are a many people that apply
Pros
Free Nike apparel, good pay, 40%discount
Cons
lack of progression
friendly
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 April 2018
A normal day working at nike is providing excellent customer service and ensuring that the tasks that i undertook were done with efficiency. Working at Nike allowed me to gain an insight on the different types of products that they have to offer and how these products will benefit the customer.
I found that management were very friendly, this was beneficial to me as it meant that any issues i had, management were able to aid me.
The workplace culture was very good
the hardest part of the job was the location. This is because i lived quite far and i found it difficult to get there (especially for morning shifts).
The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the new products that Nike had to offer first hand.
Pros
free branded work uniform
niketown productive workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  London27 March 2018
working at nike town helped me gain key life skills such as enhancing on customer service and suggestive selling.
Niketown also ensured to make the workplace a fun and safe environment to work in, this helped me focus on my team working skills. Till use was practised a lot within my time there, helping me to work under pressure when the store was busy.
Driven and Dedicated workforce
Athlete and Woman's Running Department lead (Former Employee) –  Glasgow11 March 2018
Nike is a great company to work for and instills a great deal of determination and drive into its employees. The people are great to work with and there are plenty of opportunities to experience roles outside your daily job.
leeds nike
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Leeds7 March 2018
the new management team is horrendous and they were from JD and the old manager left so they hired two new ones that where from jd. furthermore they have changed the nike culture background of management and how it is in other stores and try to make it like JD when its a different company, so early days was fun to work there with old management team, but they made coming into work not even enjoyable anymore and they also had incidents about making comments about employees in there own group chat ad everyone at work feels like there been taking the mick out of. and it was awkward for so long.
Pros
disocunt
Cons
management team
Alright for students
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cheshire Oaks1 March 2018
It's good for students as they are flexible on hours and good during the summer over time.

I've been there over a year and half still don't have my online discount though...

It's more of a family base team and helping one another. They are always challenging you hoping grow during your time there.

They make fun competitive games such as 20 pound gift card for the cashier to make the most pulses(online surveys done by customers) then at the end of the week the person who receives the best pulse get a £40 gift card.
Pros
Good discount
Cons
Great flexibility
Fun, enjoyable, worthwhile job
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ashford, Kent21 February 2018
Very well run company to work for. Fun enjoyable and worthwhile. Does not feel like you are pushed or forced to do something you do not want to do. Your skills and personality are used to maximum in the department best suited to you.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Have to buy own lunch
Review
Athlete/ Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swindon20 February 2018
Nice employees and managers are nice. Its an easy job you get good bonuses. I was on a 8 hour contract and did 32 hours a week so shifts are very fair.
Fun Workplace
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth20 February 2018
Great Team, and Company Philosophy. worked for several years and it was an impressive place to work. Great benefits and discounts also to make the staff feel part of the team. However some management care more about numbers than people.
Fun place to work
My Game and Soccer Skills MAnager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 February 2018
Nike is an exciting place to work as not everyday is the same whilst promoting and testing new products in aid to better the customer service experience.

Being hands on and able to relate to the consumer, whether it be in football or running, was a good starting point to build a rapport and provide more of a insight into products they are interested in.
Pros
good discount
Cons
no room for progression
Great
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cardiff13 February 2018
Working here was great fun. Managers were really nice and the pay was great. Good benefits for working here also and evryone we worked with was reallt friendly.
Terrible
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth12 February 2018
Bad management and team work. really bad work place culture. didnt enjoy it. most enjoyable part is getting paid. typical day at work would be managers getting annoyed and barely anyone doing there job.
fun place to work
Senior Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Enfiled7 February 2018
it was quite a nice place to work simply because i made some good friends working at nike. i definatly enjoyed my time there because everyone wasfun and enjoyable
Inspiring and Creative
Running Lead (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 January 2018
Working for one of the biggest brands in the world was one of the best decisions of my life and has set me up to be passionate about everything I do and be determined to succeed.
Decent
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh17 January 2018
Hard work but good. Great friends and even better memories. Discount is good but thats a small part of the gift of Nike. Some of the best moments of my life were spent in Nike.
Pros
Brill
Cons
Nah
Amazing job
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  York15 January 2018
It was an excellent environment to work in. Nike gave me the opportunity to build and excel on current expertise.

Friendly staff/supportive and strong management
Pros
Good hours/holidays/benefits
Productive and helped me grow as a professional
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rugby13 January 2018
Management was not great but it helped me grow and understand what I had to do to become a better professional which I am thankful for and I believe its very important.
Good employment
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London12 January 2018
I worked here while i was studying and i really enjoyed my time. It was a big store with many different departments which catered for all customers. Management were friendly good and understanding towards my needs.
Amazing and happy place to be
Manager (Current Employee) –  LONDON12 January 2018
Work as a team and help each other , learning a lot about shoes and clothes technologies , as a manager learned a lot how to run a store , happy environment to be at . Most enjoyable part of this job is that you get Nike Stuff.
Pros
Staff uniform

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nike. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2