Here to help
Information from Nike:

Nike Employee Reviews

United Kingdom285 reviews
Thank you!
Great employee interaction and great collaboration on seasonal projects and releases. Looking forward to other opportunities that come available. Thank you!
Productive and innovative
Nike was a great place to work because of the people and the experiences gained in face to face customer service, you only learned how to deliver great customer service to customers but you also gained knowledge about the brand to enable you to deliver on the promised customer service customers wanted.
Fun
decent place to work great people, scan stuff, help customers all day then by the end of shift your able to go home it didnt seem to be a complex job at all
Avis du magasin Nike Town à Londres
Nike Town est magasin incontournable à Londres avec plus de 3 étages et le DJ à l’entrée ont peut que être de bonne humeur en entrant dans se magasin. Il y a une très bonne ambiance et l'équipe est très dynamique et toujours à l’écoute du client. Nous avons aussi beaucoup de travail car c’est un grand magasin et nous travaillons beaucoup aussi après les heures de fermeture surtout en période de fêtes.
Good part time job
Nike expect more of you than other retailers, however i did not believe this was reflected in the salary. Discount was very good and they often give staff good incentives
Multicultural context with strong resources company structure
Starting my day very early in the morning due to the high customer expectation in store. I have learned how to work in within a company full of resources with a strong structure, high qualification of manager roles. The workplace culture is very diverse with even chill vibes, very rarely for me in a retail context, I guess because of the high success of the company.
The harder part of the job is the night shift but this is something that I used to do since my beginning as VM.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is to drive Styling workshops to share with them my styling knowledge.
Enjoyable and great atmosphere and work place .
During my experience at Nike i had excellent training and i stayed with the company 19 years . starting in London ,then Belfast and in Glasgow where i live now.
Great working environment
Great place to work, everyone is friendly, the pay is great. Its a great company to work for getting good benefits for working there. Would definitely recommend working with them.
Enjoyable
Personally, I enjoyed my time at Nike because I used to be a sportswear enthusiast. Aside from this, at times the working environment was very stressful due to the fact that I worked in the Portsmouth outlet store, so people from various places in England would travel to purchase a few items.
Fast-paced fun working place
I enjoyed my time working in Nike. They really take care of their employees. Work was always fast-paced and they love energetic people. Management was not always great but it was worth pulling through. The employee discounts are amazing too.
Nike
Good place to work, little progression and low salary but would recommend if you are looking for a good working environment and fun job
Lots of new skills to learn
VERY poor management
I worked at Nike almost a year and the only thing that held me there were the other athletes with their fun , laughs and positive energy. Other than that I feel I wasted that year working for a company that is managed by the most rude , negative, ignorant people . There were Many times when a customer would come over and ask if I’m ok after noticing how poorly I was spoken to by a manager especially the head coach ( head manager ) . It was rare to see the head coach work past 5 which was clearly above him . All employees were expected to work till 9/10 and I worked every single weekend until I left which was just behind a joke . ALL managers were the first to jump at you and be on to you about sign ups charging for bags , customer interaction, chat, the ay you were standing and so on but I would rarely ever see them doing those things themselves . If you made the smallest of mistakes you were pulled into the office and written up straight away . If you clocked in at 56 not 55 you’d have to fill in an immediate late form . Managers also felt it was beneath them to serve customers or answer the customers questions . They would radio for an athlete to come and do it for them . There would be occasions when The head coach would see something on the floor and instead of just picking it up like a normal person would he would radio for me to come and get it for him !!! Favourites were VERY apparent at Nike . The only time you could ever leave the floor was for a drink or toilet . Everyone did that but certain people would get watched constantly by managers and times were recorded - more...
Friendly Staff
I have worked with the Nike company staff which had come to my college. This program was only for a day. However, I have developed my advertising skills and knowledge. This program was an effective. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Notable Brand
Good Brand representation and selling in-demand and popular products. Balancing sales with working on staff turnover and developing staff would increase productivity, sales and strong workforce.
Fun and relaxed workplace
Have made some lifelong friends whilst working at Nike. Management are fair and equally expectant. Always have fun on shift and rarely have a bad day. Fellow colleagues are easy to get on with. Hardest part about the job is expectancy of KPI's.
Pros
Great discount
Cons
Some unsociable hours
Great job
Nike enables you to be who you want to be, a strong focus on well being and work life balance,salary’s and staff discounts are great.
Great training and prospects too
Fun workplace
- Space for progression
- Great benefits (discount)

- Fun atmosphere

- Diverse

- Good working hours

- Friendly team members

- Free uniform

- Professional standards
Great if you like playground bullies
I lasted 3 months before I couldn’t take anymore, never worked somewhere so demoand morally wrong. Great if you want stand in the corner talking about other employees but if you want a carer give it a miss
productive and fun place to work
I learnt how to mange the customers needs and refill stock on the shop floor and prepare the shop for opening. It helped me pick up skills i will need in the future.
Underwhelming
The job has the potential to be a rewarding one but the lack of relatable management and the very low pay for highly intensive work is particularly off putting.
Nike
I enjoyed the sneaker culture which really increased my knowledge of what sneaker culture is. sneaker culture is great. the amount of cool Nike sneakers are amazing