When I joined the interview was great and very fun. It was a big group interview of around 70 people. They put you into groups to see how you worked in groups and to see what you would be like in big teams. Just be yourself and you will be fine, show that you love sports and that you are a confident (not cocky) person. When I joined Jessica was the head of recruitment and really understood the people and the job role and the staff she was bringing in at the time was all great, when she left the place did sort of lose it's touch and the staff were really going downhill from then.
Your put into a group interview with four others the only problem is the interviewer has a hospital bed pan on his head
Group interview, followed by one-to-one on the same day
During my interview, i was asked a number of questions relating to my work experience and also, things i enjoy to do outside of work. mostly related to sport, i was also, asked what i will bring to the company and what i expect during my time working there. overall i felt very comfortable and welcomed during this process, and they got back to me shortly after this.
- What is the NIKE employee discount?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Nike?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Nike?5 people answered
- After applying for a vacancy, how long do NIKE usually take to call back?5 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at NIKE?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Nike?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Nike management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- Do 16 year olds work in this company?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Nike?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at NIKE? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered