Be yourself and be calm but do a good amount of research on the company (it is good to show of your knowledge)
Don't even mention Reebok no matter how much you've had to drink at the lunchtime bonding session
Learn about the history of Nike and the Nike way of doing things.
Have knowledge on some Nike products and represent the brand at your interview. Avoid wearing other sports brands such as Adidas etc at the interview and this will be subconsciously noted by the interviewer.
Study some nike maxims/morals/beliefs
study a bit of history behind nike
Confidence, upbeat & enthusiastic.
- What is the NIKE employee discount?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Nike?5 people answered
- After applying for a vacancy, how long do NIKE usually take to call back?5 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at NIKE?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Nike?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Nike management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nike?4 people answered
- Do 16 year olds work in this company?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Nike?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at NIKE? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered