Nigel Wright Group Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne19 March 2019
One of the best things about working for Nigel Wright includes being able to work with some of the biggest and best companies in the world. The leadership team here are open to new ideas and suggestions and there are opportunities available to constantly succeed and progress. Nigel Wright's numerous international offices give employees the ability to work with people from a wide range of different cultures, both internally and externally. There's a great sense of teamwork throughout the European offices.
Ok job
IT Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear22 October 2018
I only worked there temporarily on paternity leave cover. The job itself was quite good, I gained experience with Blackberry's and MITEL IP telephones. I also gained experience in daily changing of backup tapes. Also broadened experience in Service Desk Support including for international colleagues (EMEA region)
Pros
Central location in Newcastle
Cons
Temporary role
Researcher (Current Employee) –  Newcastle7 July 2015
After nearly 5 years at Nigel Wright it is time to move on. It hasn't been an easy choice, I would recommend them as a business to anyone interested in the recruitment industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nigel Wright Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3