Basic safety and nvqs
Compassion! And awareness of patients needs first and foremost. Being rapidly able to assess the situation and take the action straight away... life or death. Highest level of all of the skills required of a Physiotherapist including therapeutic massage, use of mechanical ways to achieve the outcome sought e.g.use of ultrasound, short and long wave diathermy, faradism, use of hydrotherapy techniques. Work within a team of other highly skilled Professionals- Surgeons,Nurses, Physiotherapy Aids (teach them what you are doing and show them how to work with). Be flexible. Be passionate about your work with persistence and high goals.ŷ
Previous work experience is an advantage but there is no specific requirement for this job.
Ability to pick the order of items from the place.
Level 3 in health and social care
Good communication skills
Ability to work alone and part of a team
Experience in data analytics, able to work in team and good communication skill
Good IT skills
Good telephone and verbal manners and communication
Experienced in administration., good communication .
Patience understanding hardworking and hands on at all times.
Dispensing experience .Maths and English
- Why did you leave your job at NHS?64 people answered
- What would you suggest NHS management do to prevent others from leaving?47 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at NHS?22 people answered
- How are the working hours at NHS?15 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at NHS?15 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at NHS?13 people answered
- Why do you want to work for the NHS?9 people answered
- Is there a test for bank staff at interview ?8 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview8 people answered
- How many hours does a call handler work in one week8 people answered