Its a diverse culture filled lots of harassment and misunderstandings. There is a lack of discipline.
I left in 2015 and I have never worked anywhere that bully’s as the nhs did at this time. Since then there has been a massive culture change and things are better (so I’m told). I would love to go back to the nhs but have not been successful
To many managers, service managers, assistant service managers, roles that are being created and yet has no structure as admitted by a “new assistant service manager”, we don’t know what we are supposed to do yet so are just filling gaps!!!!!
And this is a company running a business, god help the NHS
Bullying and blame culture. Clinical Commissioning Group.
Awful,unsupportive.every one for them selves.'blame culture' specially in nursing.no team work.
Giving middle managers total control over their "team" contributes to the bully culture. The "team" becomes more like a cult where not idolising the leader is detrimental. Middle managers should be monitored to make sure they are treating all team members fairly.
Good nice and friendly staff.
Progressive research culture category at the health services.
The trust was highly commended in the progressive research culture category at the health service.
Good. Nice and friendly staff
- Why did you leave your job at NHS?62 people answered
- What would you suggest NHS management do to prevent others from leaving?47 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at NHS?22 people answered
- How are the working hours at NHS?15 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at NHS?13 people answered
- What is the required criteria for this position10 people answered
- Why do you want to work for the NHS?9 people answered
- Is there a test for bank staff at interview ?8 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview8 people answered
- How many hours does a call handler work in one week8 people answered