Currently employed by the NHS years of employment within 3 different divisions and hoping to move on to another soon
Proud but sadly disappointed by who they promote to managerial level.
I don't mind working shifts or unsociable hours I wouldn't mind being contacted to come in at short notice
It was with pride. But i reaaly feel sorry that your let down by the system.
Ashamed as people new what goes on in there.
Embarrassed, after working for 37 years as a staff nurse and seeing new staff come along not wanting to give any care , thank God I am now retired . DO NOT WORK FOR THE NHS . There are other good and fulfilling jobs in life
It is a worthwhile job ,and like any other job it has to be done. Although this is a very caring profession , something to put your heart into.
Nurse trainee or maternity
To work in a Hospital l still have a lot to offer.
Because I did the door supervisor course, and I would like to work in the hospital.
- Why did you leave your job at NHS?64 people answered
- What would you suggest NHS management do to prevent others from leaving?47 people answered
- How are the working hours at NHS?15 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at NHS?15 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at NHS?13 people answered
- What is the required criteria for this position10 people answered
- Why do you want to work for the NHS?9 people answered
- Is there a test for bank staff at interview ?8 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview8 people answered
- How many hours does a call handler work in one week8 people answered