NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership

NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
great place to learn and grow with specialised knowledge available. Workforce help and support growth and development. Training allows personal development occur.
If you enjoy being shouted at in front of other staff by hungover managers and supervisors that are under qualified and don't know what they're doing then the jobs for you. Don't however put a complaint in about this behavior as management will twist your words and sweep it under the carpet. I had to leave because of bullying and poor management, now I work in a more professional environment where people are spoken to with respect and not like naughty 8 year old.
My role is varied but my main duties are to create, maintain and complete new personnel files for newly appointed candidates. This involves sending out for all pre-employment checks such as Occupational Health, References and Criminal Records Bureau clearances, updating and maintaining spreadsheets, an ESR database, CRB Access database and personnel file checklists. The management of numerous new candidates, ensuring they commence employment on their designated start dates. In this pressurised environment I strive to achieve my goals by managing my workload and good time keeping. Whilst being a valid member of a busy team.
I worked for the nhs previously a few years ago and found it very rewarding so wanted to go back into this environment but have been so disallusioned
Fun workplace and great team members made welcome by all staff
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership?