Rigorous and multi-faceted
Rubbish, its not what you know but who you know
It was very tense and they were looking for people who can work under pressure and deal with customer needs
It's ok but 9 times out of 10 the job nearly always goto someone working in the office already who are temporary. I had 20 interviews once one after the other to be told someone slid into the post. You have to carry on though as you will get the job you want eventually. I did. At least you get practice to score high and they look out for key words and you will see them write it down. Confidentiality for example or safeguarding.
As expected. Personal strengths and weaknesses will be asked of candidates.
I found it very fair and aimed at getting the best people through the door.
Very good they like to see you have prepared well and show enthusiasm and a commitment to the National Heath Service.
Stringent and thorough with all candidates marked against set criteria for each post.
Friendly and fair
- How should you prepare for an interview at NHS Professionals?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at NHS Trust?19 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at NHS Professionals?16 people answered
- Does NHS South Norfolk CCG require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check d…16 people answered
- How are the working hours at NHS Professionals?14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at NHS Professionals?13 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at NHS Trust?11 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at NHS Professionals Ltd?7 people answered
- What is the NHS South Norfolk CCG employee discount?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at NHS Professionals?6 people answered