I felt pride in telling people I worked for the NHS. It is a remarkable business to work in but that doesn't mean is doesn't come with it's challenges. Overall, I was pleased to tell people I worked for the NHS.
I felt proud to work for the NHS. Everyone strived for a high standard of care.
Proud - to be seen as someone who cares for others but underneath felt i was being hindered by the system to really help
It's a privilege, a honour! It's reliable! Trustful and consagrate
Its flexible and a whole new experience in the caring profession
I enjoyed working with the sick and critically ill patients.
It was a brilliant place to work, constantly evolving and putting the customers at the heart of everything we did.
Job satisfaction. Enables you to learn new skills, and helps maintain training. Allows you to enhance your role through Personal Development Reviews.
To gain experience if interested in health.
You get support (occupational health) if needed.
Also you could change job roles to e.g. from domestic to health care assistant etc, when there are spaces.
- How should you prepare for an interview at NHS Professionals?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at NHS Trust?19 people answered
- Does NHS South Norfolk CCG require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check d…16 people answered
- How are the working hours at NHS Professionals?14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at NHS Professionals?13 people answered
- What is the interview process like at NHS Professionals?12 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at NHS Trust?11 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at NHS Professionals Ltd?7 people answered
- What is the NHS South Norfolk CCG employee discount?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at NHS Professionals?6 people answered