NHS England and NHS Improvement

NHS England and NHS Improvement Employee Reviews

United Kingdom1 review
Showing the only review
Management was knowledgeable but incompetent when it comes to documents flow around the organization and organizing who does what. Certain teams did not want to do certain jobs and there was a lot of problems and stress around these issues. Some people were telling me what to do while other people were giving completely different instructions on the same tasks. When I tried to clarify things people who had given me wrong instructions got angry. It was not very nice of them as I was just doing my job. I experienced harassment from managers. There was time when I was receiving emails telling me off. Issues should be solved in meetings and via discussing problems and not via sending emails. Certain things were done against the law or against company rules. My opinion is that some people there were not taking responsibility for their actions and because management was poor. Staff did not have clear instructions on what to do and how to do things. The work load was very big. Work culture not very good. It happened a few times that some people gave sweets to certain people and omitted others who were sitting in the same open plan area. I have witnessed a lot of rudeness from managers. On one occasion one of the managers shouted at a woman with hearing impairment " but can you hear?". The manager was trying to influence the woman to apply for a job she was not interested in. This incident happened on the occasion of a reorganization when they were trying to redeploy people.