NHS BLOOD AND TRANSPLANT Employee Review

View all NHS BLOOD AND TRANSPLANT reviews

Productive and nice place to work
PA/Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  London, ENG18 March 2014
I work 9am-5pm with a 30 minute break.
I learnt a lot about medical field and how to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
Management is very good.
My co-workers are nice and helpful in difficult situations.
The hardest part is multi-tasking and meeting deadlines at times.
I enjoy my job overall.
Pros
Nice atmosphere
Cons
could be better paid

Other NHS BLOOD AND TRANSPLANT Employee Reviews

Snod
SNOD (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 April 2019
Dubious ethics. Poor management. Nepotism abundant. The potential to be a great company, however, complacency is entrenched and there is little critical reflection.
Great learning environment
Donor Carer (Current Employee) –  Northampton15 April 2019
Being on a mobile team doing late sessions we start around 12:30pm until about 7pm. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people everyday and learning about their reasons for donating, its nice to create that kind of relationship with donors as it makes them have a great experience and want to come back to donate in the future. Full training is all provided, based on site and in training facilities. Working full time doing around 75 working hours every fortnight, this means you work 4 days within the 7. Mostly they are weekdays but on occasion it may be a weekend (with my team specifically). It is great to know that you are directly involved in the blood donation process, and it is important to remember that on stressful days, every donation counts.
Pros
Full training
Cons
Long unsociable hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NHS BLOOD AND TRANSPLANT. Our community is ready to answer.

NHS BLOOD AND TRANSPLANT Reviews by Location