Prepare comeptancy scenarios.
Think about farming and the mutual model. Be aware of professional qualifications likely to be relevant to your role. And if you're going for a permanent job, expect a L-O-N-G process.
Practice psychometric tests and the STAR technique before interview. Be articulate and concise in the interview
- How are the working hours at NFU Mutual?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at NFU Mutual? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- Is the pay good?4 people answered
- Does NFU Mutual allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at NFU Mutual?3 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at NFU Mutual? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at NFU Mutual?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at NFU Mutual?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at NFU Mutual?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at NFU Mutual?One person answered