NFP People Limited Employee Reviews

A rewarding workplace within the NFP Sector
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Bedford, Bedfordshire26 April 2019
A really rewarding place to work with a great team and growth ambitions.

Ensuring that Not-For-Profit organisations have access to free and high quality training and events, is crucial to their development and that of the sector. Working within the sector and ensuring that the access is there to bespoke solutions is really rewarding and something I really enjoy as part of my role.
Love working for NFP People
Not-For-Profit Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bedford, Bedfordshire25 April 2019
Working for a company that really values their clients is what is so special about working for Not-For-Profit people. It's about making sure that the charities we work with really do receive the best service without the huge price tag.

All staff are lovely and absolutely committed to supporting the sector.
Pros
Great Work/Life balance, friendly staff
Specialist In The Industry
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bedford, Bedfordshire24 April 2019
It's lovely to work for a company that value their staff and their clients.

The working day varies greatly from day to day and the interaction with all the different charities is really rewarding.

NFP People offer a specialist service which makes them quite unique and their training for new staff is set up to ensure this service is delivered.
Pros
Flexible Working Hours
Cons
Amazing Company
NFP Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bedford, Bedfordshire9 April 2019
A really lovely company culture. Every day is different but the company goal of making a difference to the sector, is one that drives everyone on a daily basis. All of the charities we work with are unique and really amazing and it really means a lot when you can save them money.
Pros
Great colleagues, bring your dog to work, working with charities that have great causes, lots of career opportunity
Cons
Great place to work!
Marketing & Operations (Current Employee) –  Bedford, Bedfordshire9 April 2019
This is a great company to work in and it's full of really good people. I love that our services are so specialist and tailored to the Not-For-Profit sector and there isn't anything better than helping great causes all over the UK.

We also have big plans in place to continue supporting and helping the sector - exciting times ahead!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NFP People Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

NFP People Limited Reviews by Location