NewLaw Solicitors Employee Review

View all NewLaw Solicitors reviews

Be warned! Worst company ever
MOJ RTA Personal Injury Claims Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Cardiff6 May 2017
This place does not care about the clients it's all about the money. You'll be hounded about targets constantly and always have some manager pecking your head. The managers aren't great either, very unsupportive and can be very manipulative. The pay is also shocking. Training is pathetic as they'd rather have bums on seats earning money than looking after staff. The amount of people who leave is unsurprising really.
Pros
City centre location
Cons
Na

Other NewLaw Solicitors Employee Reviews

Changing for the better!
Learning and Development Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff17 October 2019
I have worked at NewLaw for roughly 10 months and have seen a massive change culturally in the business.

There is a really good focus from the HR and Executive Management teams around well-being of staff and the benefits they receive. Staff feel generally better looked after I feel and from the feedback I received in training I would say the culture is now really positive.

There are of course things that could be worked on still for example, better communication and slightly more flexibility from management for staff, but this is something that is being worked on.

From a training perspective we are working on supporting staff better by building on our induction process and listening to feedback from our staff around how they find the experience.
Pros
Good staff benefits, Friendly staff, Nice Offices, Chances for Development
Cons
Communication
Do not apply for this role
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Cardiff City Centre, Cardiff22 September 2019
Worked for around 3-4 months, within this period, I was hated by my manager and team, wouldn’t ever recommend this place to a rat, never mind a person!

Ridiculous emails about targets that has to be met, and around 45-60 calls from 1 of 300 clients you’ve not even dealt with before. This firm will not progress you, pay you well, or help you in any way to become a solicitor or help you in a career path.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NewLaw Solicitors. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8