NewLaw Solicitors Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Featured review
NewLaw Solicitors selected this as a representative review
Great graduate job
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Cardiff City Centre, Cardiff1 August 2019
Work life balance here is good. The people are great and really make the job. Independence from day one to run your own cases with as little or as much guidance as you feel is necessary. Caseloads are high but it’s a fast paced, target driven role so that’s to be expected. Salaries have just been overhauled to ensure they’re competitive with other firms and the benefits scheme is constantly under review.
A Firm In Transition
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff13 August 2018
Have worked at the firm over a year, worked in a department which allowed as much freedom to manage my team as I felt necessary, with support there when required/asked for.

With the closure of the Bristol office, morale in both Cardiff and Bristol offices has taken a hit, but a new management structure in place has identified that morale is a key thing to act on and are working to change this with a different approach, incentives etc.

Whilst in a new department now, still feel I have as much autonomy to manage my team as I see fit, again with as much support as I feel I might need.

Staff always hard working and friendly.
Pros
Friendly People, Hard Working Staff, Management Conscious Of Need To Improve Morale/Working Practices
professional and enjoyable place of work
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Cardiff City4 July 2016
O na day to day basis professional and enjoyable place to work with friendly staff and support from mangement
Pros
save as you earn
Cons