Reduce the level of importance placed on bake sales, plant-growing contests, golf days etc. Develop realistic and comprehensive training and development programmes for all colleagues. Create and clearly communicate the business strategy and ensure that all colleagues understand how they contribute to the bigger picture so that they do not feel that they are just dogs in the machine. Embrace a culture of genuine openness and honesty instead of paying lip service to these concepts.
Train staff properly, and minimise the workload.
Treat case managers and team leaders with the respect they deserve.
Look at the benifits and make changes as you are already doing keep it going its nearly there
- How do you feel about going to work at NewLaw Solicitors each day?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at NewLaw Solicitors?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at NewLaw Solicitors?2 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at NewLaw Solicitors? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Does NewLaw Solicitors allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?Answered by NewLaw Solicitors
- How should you prepare for an interview at NewLaw Solicitors?Answered by NewLaw Solicitors
- How are the working hours at NewLaw Solicitors?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at NewLaw Solicitors? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at NewLaw Solicitors?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at NewLaw Solicitors?One person answered