New Look Employee Reviews

live atomosphere
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ilford, Greater London29 September 2017
the most enjoyable part is talking to customers while serving and gettin them to open store cards help u meet ur work targets also having that friendliness with staff as well as customers

i have learned to do my job with passion of moving up

as a management hardest part is making sure the staff and customers both r happy with you
Pros
extra hours to work
Cons
turn footfall into conversion
Very good workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leicester29 September 2017
Working in the warehouse was very busy everyday. I learnt about working in a team. The management was very good, as was the workplace culture. Hardest part of the job was working night shifts but the most enjoyable part was the friends that I made when I worked there.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Night shifts
good fun place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge Wells, Kent29 September 2017
Really enjoyed working here, love interacting with all the customers, the discount for staff members in very good,and it fitted in with my family life at home
Very well organised company
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire26 September 2017
Its a brilliant company to work for with great people. the managers help you to make your work life much easier. The shift format is brilliant and you make good progress. a great company if you want to climb the ladder.
Pros
good breaks, good shift arrangement, easy work
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrow25 September 2017
A typical day at work is long queues, angry customers because of low staff. Ive learnt how to handle difficult customers, to give excellent customer service by going the extra mile. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with friendly staff.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
long hours no breaks before 6 hours
Great environment
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  London21 September 2017
Going to work was a changing experience where I met various customers and got to talk to different kinds of people. Although, it got super busy at time, it was the people who made me persist through my shift and gave me something to look forward to every weekend!
Pros
discount
Cons
push on store cards
A job only took for money
Stockroom Specialist and sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Durham, Durham20 September 2017
I only took this job for money, whilst I did have a good laugh with my colleagues I can't really do much else, low hours, low pay and never a job that excited me I just wanted out from day 1.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, nice city to work in.
Cons
Everything else
new look
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chatham, Kent19 September 2017
typical work day at new look was taking turns working n the till, changing rooms and assisting customers throughout the day.

For me personally was not much to be learnt as was not much to do apart from the daily things and making sure customers were okay and finding what they were looking for.
nice place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  York18 September 2017
great staff to get on with, typical day working on shop floor in different areas to deliver great customer servie and help every customer. best part is the discount.
Pros
discount
Cons
long hours without a break
Holding deputy manager (Current Employee) –  Craigavon, County Armagh18 September 2017
Great place to work, newlook works at a very fast pace so flexibility is key. Great learning tool for every applicants looking to progress in there career within new look. 40% discount after 3 month period. Contracted hours, but a possible of more if wanted. We open 9-9.30 mon-friday so flexibility needed around the evenings and weekends . Good customer service essential.
Pros
40% discount, 4 week Rota in advance
Cons
Rota changes due to promos, sale etc
Nice Place to work
Sale Advisor (Current Employee) –  Swindon17 September 2017
Nice place to work, currently not my ideal job anymore. Feel i need a career change. Staff a friendly and welcoming into the company, always willing to help.
Repetitive
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stafford15 September 2017
I enjoyed working at Newlook for the majority of the time, however i felt that the job became very repetitive, and my passion was fading over the duration of time.
Pros
50% discount, friendly customer
Cons
Wasnt given enough hours
Productive and fun work place
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bromsgrove, Worcestershire13 September 2017
Lovely place to work, with lovely staff in each and every store. Fantastic customer service training given if needed. The job gives a sense of achievement when making customers happy and fulfilling their needs and wants.
Pros
Staff discount!
Cons
Exciting and working with different types of people
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Hounslow, Greater London12 September 2017
Working with the NewLook for so many years i have had the advantage of working with different types of people. Its been a loving second family and which thrives on people expressing your self in your own way through your work. This has helped progress person skill development skills.
Fashion!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cardiff11 September 2017
New look was a great place to work, you get to talk & help people with fashion, advise them on what looks good and where things are. You get 50% off all items as you have to wear new look items as uniform.
Good for first time job.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton11 September 2017
This is a good job for people who are looking for their first job. My days consisted of cleaning up the shop floor, organizing clothes and also serving customers on the till.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Tough hours
Fun to work
wharehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire11 September 2017
Great team . It was easy to learn because I had my previous experience . Long hours ( 12 hours shift ) and I had to work very fast and efficient. It was a great opportunity for me to develope my skills.
very dull and no atmosphere
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City9 September 2017
i spent a very short time here as a Christmas temp, so didnt really get to experience a lot of the ins and outs of the place as i wasn't kept of, just the normal christmas temp s#!t to be fair with you
Pros
50% discount
Cons
felt very lonley at times, as i was only a Christmas temp and felt undervalued
Waste of time.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  London9 September 2017
The only thing good about this place is that because they never had enough hours, it didn't effect your outside of work life. However for those of you that need hours, its not beneficial.
Pros
Doesn't control your life.
Cons
No hours.
Ottima esperienza
Addetta alle vendite (Former Employee) –  Glasgow8 September 2017
Mi ha permesso di mettermi alla prova in un ambiente nuovo imparando nuove tecniche di vendita.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Look. Our community is ready to answer.