New Look Employee Review

new look was a great place to work for my work experience.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paisley, Renfrewshire27 November 2017
I worked in new look paisley for my work experience. staff were lovely and very helpful! unfortunetly there were no contracts available when I was finishing

Other New Look Employee Reviews

Staff benefits
sales advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, UK12 December 2018
Staff get paid more than the minimum wage and get 40% off after working at New Look for 3 months. Whilst waiting for your probation to end your given 25% off vouchers every month.
Great work environment
Sales Advisor (Christmas Temp) (Current Employee) –  West Bromwich, West Midlands10 December 2018
There are some very mixed reviews about working for New Look, however it is very opposite to what I am experiencing so far.

Firstly, everyone at this store is very friendly. Despite it being a fashion store, they don't judge you on what you wear to work.

Secondly, the Supervisors are extremely supportive - including the Store Manager, and she understands that if you make a mistake, she will rectify it for you. I think its because I'm only there for a very short period of time though.

Finally, as although I am only there temporarily, I got invited to the staff Christmas party and felt like I was part of the work family when I accepted to attend.
Also at the end of the party, the Managers even waited with me when I was waiting for my lift, which I took deeply to heart!
Pros
Supportive Store Manager and Supervisors, Friendly staff, Reasonable hours
Cons
Hours can be long in the Christmas period, but it is the norm to work in the industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Look. Our community is ready to answer.