networx Employee Reviews

Ratings tells all
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GA18 April 2018
my rating from your discovery questions sums up my experience and review. I previously worked at Networx in the past where there has been alot of good changes, lets just say, others things sure reminds the same.
In Need of work
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA12 February 2018
First impression, most people are pleasant and welcoming. The company also offers a lot of flexibility as far as what the work day consists of. And plenty of opportunity for overtime.
Pros
Each work day offers something different
Cons
Poor management, low wages, no holiday pay or time off, poor benefits
Crazy stressful
Sales Development (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GA16 October 2017
This is a high demand job where you are responsible for making a large volume of outgoing calls. You must have a tough skin because you will get hung up on ALOT
Awesome Place
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GA22 September 2017
When I began working here I didn't realize it would be a life changing experience. I have grown and it has helped me bring out skills I didnt realize I possessed. The management is tough but truly care.
Productive and Fun
Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Fairlands, Johannesburg28 June 2017
Facilitating programs or developing manuals, assessing and moderating POE'S. Doing intervention to fellow facilitators and learners.

At times designing and developing programs.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, Western Cape25 February 2017
Their were a nice company,they know how too do things,their put u at a reasturant and then u can learn the basic skills about how things are working in the tourism environment and what too expect and what not too....
Fun place to work
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA30 December 2016
Fast pace environment but family oriented and fun place to work. They take time out to have outings with their employees to show appreciation.
it was a place to enjoy the environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GA13 December 2014
JCPenney in Hiram, GA is a very good place to work. I work on the Sales Support Team which is a highly functional team. A typical work day for me is a fast-paced, study work environment which I enjoy. My co-workers are knowledgeable and make up a great, well-balanced support team. Management is open to new ideas and pretty flexible with all of the moving parts that make up our team. The hardest part of the job would be, if it was an extremely slow-paced day which would be a long day for me. The most enjoyable part of the day is the teamwork and camaraderie among the support team
Pros
appreciation lunches and additional employee discount incentive
Cons
healthcare, many consistent days with short shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at networx. Our community is ready to answer.