Networkers

Networkers Employee Reviews

The company had their priorities not really inline. Too many chiefs and no one in clear charge of the operations. For a company that size they could certainly do better.
Poor management and bad leadership following internal restructuring at a senior level. Toxic working culture very 'Wolf of Wall Street' Sales staff are not valued by management
Pros
Benefits are good
Cons
Toxic culture and management
Awful company, made so by one Account Manager who's arrogance & attitude are beyond reason. I have never encountered such rudeness & have been delighted to remove them from any future options to quote. Avoid.
Pros
Cons
A fun outgoing workplace High levels of employee investment and training Target & KPI driven environment Reward for high levels of performance
Networkers PLC (Matchtech Group UK) is focused on full service delivery on Energy, Tellecommunications and the IT sector globally. It is defenitely one of the best firms I have worked for and it will be sad to leave. Unfortunately they do not have a branch in Scotland otherwise this would have been my first choice of employment
As the payroll supervisor it is my job to make sure that the day to day running's f the department are done smoothly and accurately. Make sure deadlines I met by myself and the team. Setting up new contractors on the system (Tempest) dealing with contractor queries by phone and email. I have learned many different skills since working at NWI and feel I can take these into a new role. Hardest part of my job is dealing with difficult contractors but I feel I stay calm under pressure and will always do my best to resolve the issue. Most enjoyable part would be making sure each contractor is paid on time and is happy.