Network Recruitment Wales

Network Recruitment Wales Employee Reviews

Amazing company to work for. Great support offered by all. Team are extremely knowledgeable and professional and are always happy to help. Great out of hours service.
I am a registered nurse with over forty years experience and have worked both on the general wards for the past seventeen years and more recently in the office for MPS. I have had suitable placements and excellent support during all this time, with very friendly and helpful staff who provide an amazing service. This is by far the best company I have worked for and can't recommend them highly enough.
I am a Social Worker and have been with NRW for just over a year following over 27 years working for the councils. I am the in-house interviewer for all prospective Social/Support Workers. It is a fabulous and fun place to work with very knowledgeable and professional staff on hand to answer any questions you may have. Everyday is different and matching candidates to the right job is the most rewarding part of my role. I would highly recommend working for this company!
Pros
You are interviewed by qualified staff within that field
Network Recruitment Wales is a great company to work for. Everyone is valued, not simply as an employee, but as part of the NRW family. Having worked as a teacher for over 20 years, my current role within the company allows me to utilise my skills and knowledge in a new and rewarding manner. Being privileged to meet so many amazing educational practitioners through NRW's interview process, is always one of the highlights of my week. Teamwork and providing a high quality service is at the heart of Network Recruitment Wales - a company I would certainly recommend working for.
I have worked for Network Recruitment Wales (MPS Healthcare) for almost 15 years and completely recommend the company as an employer. We work as a team and always strive to move the company forward.
Network Recruitment Wales is a fun and relaxed place to work. Staff are very easy-going but focused. Working on the Social Media and Resourcing team is a challenging yet rewarding job to have, where no one day is the same.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Network Recruitment Wales is a brilliant place to work with very friendly and helpful staff who provide an amazing service. By far the best place I have ever worked. I cant recommend NRW enough.
Network Recruitment Wales is a great company to work for. I have been here 7 years, working on recruitment desks, bookings teams, payroll and compliance. MPS Healthcare, the longest established part of the business, has a great reputation in agency nursing in Wales: and with good reason. Some of our office staff and nurses have worked with us for 19+ years! The management have created an enduring workplace culture that has retained staff, candidate and client loyalty for a long time. The staff support for all employees is second to none, the support for charitable causes outside work is fantastic, and the work opportunities within the organisation are varied and enjoyable. The number one reason I work here is the people: I enjoy the friendly atmosphere in the office, the teamwork and the shared vision for what we do. I have a career background that includes work in Recruitment, Construction, HMPS, Retail and Customer Service: and Network Recruitment Wales is the company I would unhesitatingly recommend as the best I have ever worked for.