Netflix

Netflix Employee Reviews

I'd did temp work with them and it was a very fun and very enjoyable place to work, I learned the importance of deadlines and rapport building with a team of new people
This work in Swansea gave me a valuable insight into the film making process. I gained many key skills and enjoyed the overall process of working with Netflix.
I worked for netflix on CURSED for 10 months and found them to be a caring and professional company. The production team were always helpful and willing to listen to any issues thatthat arose.arise.
They give great instruction, information and attention to you. They work with you with ease, non stressful at all, absolutely lovely team who made sure you have everything you need, including food during breaks.
I was an extra in a netlfix original film and it was really interesting to see. Netlfix are a global company that I found fascinating to see it from a film
Working for Netflix has been incredible. As I was freelance I could work from home, whenever I wanted and on whatever I wanted. I gave me immense freedom and the perks of watching great movies and series!