Net World Sports

Net World Sports Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
Great company to start your career with. I enjoyed a couple of years at the business, moving up the pyramid with loads of different challenges and opportunities along the way. It is a fast paced environment, if you enjoy just settling into a job and doing the bare minimum you probably won't like it as the management team will expect you to take on responsibility from day one.

Not sure why there are so many negative reviews here. Must be a pandemic of sour grapes going round too.
Pros
career development
Cons
parking - growing too fast!
I was a sales assistant at Net World for 3 years and i have to say I absolutely loved working there. The company has such a nice young vibe, everyone is genuinely very nice, the managers are great and there to answer all your questions- I was struggling with some emails at the beginning and they were super helpful. Every year most people get a bonus, and salary increase is gradual on yearly-growth basis.
Pros
Great culture and atmosphere, excellent management team
Cons
Lured to a local company from a well payed job after being mislead of just how chaotic things were run.

Very little and poor training and not given a chance to learn and grow into the role before being told services no longer required via email as management seem to lack a backbone. Arrogant owner
Pros
No longer working there
Cons
Far to many too mention
The management at net world sports treat the staff really bad I would not recommend working there. The hours that I was offered was really great though.
Worst turnover of staff iv ever seen. Dont care about you just care about profits. Management havnt got a clue. Too young and no experience. Salary is a joke. Dont work here if you have your own home and kids cause affording your bills will be a thing of the past.