NESTA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London18 January 2018
Gained a great deal of life lessons and experience. A very encouraging and forward thinking employer. The culture is very much around equality and work/life balance.
An excellent place to work .
Property Projects Director (Fixed term PAYE) (Former Employee) –  London30 August 2017
My days were fast paced due to project time scales , a lot of meetings but in a very rewarding environment with an excellent group of people. The working environment was extraordinary and very relaxed but that can be attributed to the academic content of staff present.
Pros
Huge number of activities and in house events almost daily
Cons
In the City of London
My time at Nesta
PROGRAMME CO-ORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  London14 July 2016
I have worked at Nesta for just over 4 years, in terms of life span at Nesta this is longer then your average employee.

I believe this is because of the role that I have as a Programme Coordinator , more senior roles at Nesta tend to be for the life span of the project that you join the organisation for (although this is now changing which is a positive for Nesta as it means there is list knowledge being lost on a regular basis). Nesta is a great organisation to work for, for me the pros of being an employee here are that it's a great place to work, you are constantly learning,the people that work here help the office a great environment to work in and are brilliant colleagues, depending on the project and team you work in it can also be challenging and exciting,

When I initially started at Nesta there was no progression route from the role of Programme Coordinator, in the recent past they have created the bridge role of Assistant Programme Coordinator which has been great for some members of staff.
Un ente unico e speciale, interessante e impegnativp
Head of Events and Festivals (Current Employee) –  London9 March 2016
Una bellissima organizzazione piena di opportunita' e creatività. Molto impegnativo ed intellettuale.
Pros
Creativita', lavoro interessante, stabile, impegnativo.
Cons
Nessuno