NESTA

NESTA Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
Good atmosphere, great people it was just time to move on. The projects I worked on where always interesting and about making advancements in society to the benefit of communities.
Supported well with training courses and ideas to help with teaching.
Was able to work in a calm and productive environment.

Given time to study and get caught up on work.
Pros
Support given.
Cons
Not paid.
Excellent office environment and person-ell to work with very easy going but very productive too as the google style of office environment promotes productivity
Pros
Relaxed environment to work in
Cons
very few
I enjoyed working there, the pay was great and it's a pretty cool office, very modern. It's in a great location with great transport links and I met some very nice people working there.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Hard to find free desks!
Gained a great deal of life lessons and experience. A very encouraging and forward thinking employer. The culture is very much around equality and work/life balance.
My days were fast paced due to project time scales , a lot of meetings but in a very rewarding environment with an excellent group of people. The working environment was extraordinary and very relaxed but that can be attributed to the academic content of staff present.
Pros
Huge number of activities and in house events almost daily
Cons
In the City of London
I have worked at Nesta for just over 4 years, in terms of life span at Nesta this is longer then your average employee.

I believe this is because of the role that I have as a Programme Coordinator , more senior roles at Nesta tend to be for the life span of the project that you join the organisation for (although this is now changing which is a positive for Nesta as it means there is list knowledge being lost on a regular basis). Nesta is a great organisation to work for, for me the pros of being an employee here are that it's a great place to work, you are constantly learning,the people that work here help the office a great environment to work in and are brilliant colleagues, depending on the project and team you work in it can also be challenging and exciting,

When I initially started at Nesta there was no progression route from the role of Programme Coordinator, in the recent past they have created the bridge role of Assistant Programme Coordinator which has been great for some members of staff.
Una bellissima organizzazione piena di opportunita' e creatività. Molto impegnativo ed intellettuale.
Pros
Creativita', lavoro interessante, stabile, impegnativo.
Cons
Nessuno