NES Global Talent Employee Reviews

Productive Company
Assignment Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London16 April 2018
A great opportunity for me to grow professional and personal. I learned a lot.
Corporate culture, help employees everyday to accomplish their tasks and to be complied under NES policy.
I have learned to be responsible for others in order to workflow become easier everyday I learned to multitask i learned to meet deadlines to ensure you have reached every possibilities so the impossible will not be shown.
issuing contracts was the mos enjoyable moment and subscribing new employees into our system.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester29 September 2014
I am enjoying working at this company however I am looking for a change.
Fast paced recruitment company
Team Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Altrincham13 February 2014
My day started with updating the consultants with where contracts were up to for their contractors.
Prepared contracts for a vast amount of contractors and issued for approval then sent on to the contractor for signature.
Requested compliance documents from contractors on certain projects.
Prepared reports for management
Chased contractors for medicals they had booked.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
22 years at a fantastic company
Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, UK8 July 2013
Worked for the company for several years and varied positions throughout that time. Enjoyed the variety and worked mainly on own initiative as I have a good all round knowledge of procedures within the company.

Daily duties varied depending on the job ahead, I produced reports for the Managing Directors throughout the UK, sent surveys to our contractors and monitored the responses and also created reports from the results.

Organised events from scratch and saw them through to the final evening/day, this was my favourite and most enjoyable part of the job, I loved the variety and having the responsibility or organising the full event and seeing the final result. Very rewarding.

There was nothing I disliked about the job which explains why I was there so long and the only reason I left the company was to emigrate to Brisbane. Although they do have an office in the City they have no openings which is why I am applying for jobs.
Pros
Great working environment, bonus scheme
Cons
None, flexible working hours around my daughter