Nelson Recruitment Services

Nelson Recruitment Services Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
Worst agency I've ever been to.
Never paid staff.

Ignores you.

You are not respected as a candidate.

HR team are not professional and also ignore you.
I would not reccomend working with this company at all they are unreliable arrogant and havent got a clue partner worked for them and was told he was going to be ab electricians mate got there helped electricians for couple days then before leaving he actually found out he was a storesman what a kick in the teeth and a joke that was to basically sit in a store cupboard all day
Rubbish agency. They were arrogant and had an attitude about them. Waited for nearly three months until they telephoned me on a Sunday afternoon wanting me to do an afternoon shift at a restaurant. The restaurant they sent me to was crawling with rats, flies, cockroaches, etc. I complained about the hygiene to my supervisor after working there for four weeks on all sorts of unsocial hours. I never said anything earlier as I really needed the money. The manager and staff at the restaurant in question were arrogant and aloof, and for the hours I worked I wasn't being correctly paid.
After I made my complaint Nelson telephoned me telling me not to go to the job as it was finished, just as I was on my way to work. I went to the agency and they pretty much blanked me about the reason the job ended and didn't want to know about the shortfall in my wages.

Avoid this agency at all costs, they will treat you like rubbish and send you to rubbish places to work.
I ADVISE NO ONE TO BOTHER APPYLING OR WORKING THERE THEY ARE A WAIST OF TIME! There misleading and mess you about when you apply for it they don’t tell you that it’s a job where as and when they need you and they mess you about DO NOT BOTHER !
Terrible agency I went to sign up promised on going work started 4.30am one morning did one days work not been phoned since just don’t understand why they say on going work and you do one day 👎
Applied for a job on indeed and received a reply from this agency. I was not actually working for NRS but for another agency based onsite (was never informed of this prior to starting work with their client).
During my second shift with the client I was sent home for wearing a wrist watch in the warehouse, even though I wore one on my first day and nobody said anything (NEVER TOLD ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO WEAR ONE DURING INDUCTION).

Contacted the agency to let them know and they weren't interested.
Avoid!Like hgv class 1 driver,they promised me 13p/h,and for urgent job(same night) they promised pay minimum 8hours,but after that they pay only 6!Avoid those thiefs and time wasters!
Nelson Receuitment Services as an agency is really helpful, people working there are very nice and friendly. They always had time to speak about anything I called them for and they always sorted everything out.
After I moved to Birmingham I needed a job to tide me over whilst I looked for something more along the lines I normally have. NRS took me on as a temp driver and placed me in a local auction house driving cars.
The guys at NRS are decent, friendly and easy to get on with. The job is a fun job as well. The only downside is the total lack of pay as it is the minimum wage. But whilst you look for a proper job, its fine.
Pros
You do get paid
Cons
But not a lot
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nelson Recruitment Services. Our community is ready to answer.
1.8