Natoora

Natoora Employee Reviews

Fast growing company
Is a very busy place as they are growing over 30% per year. Is a great opportunity to start, to earn new skills and experience.
The company works on retail and wholesale line too. They are delivering the most fresh fruit and veg with a very high quality standard to shops, restaurants and Ocado.

The also opened 3 shops in London and now they are pushing the business in the USA.

Great job guys.
Nice people but stay away from this place as they sack random people when they need to reduce cost
They normally sack random people (a part for the one that have been there more than 2 years for clear reasons) when they need to reduce the cost either from the office or from the warehouse.
They will use nasty play to avoid giving you the annual salary increase.

Stay away from here
Long hours low pay
Wouldn't recommend it long hours low pay hardly anyone speaks English everyone speaks in thire language the worst place I've work in 10 years 45 min break 12 hr shifts
No Job security
in 6 months sacked 2 Operations Manager, transport manager, project manager, customer service manager, account manager. numerous operatives.

no health and safety.

pallets felling from the top rack.

no training

less salary.

Don't waste your time.
Cons
A good company to improve your skills
"There is a positive work/life balance"

"We have options for work from home and flexible hours"

"Quickly evolving organization so there are some growing pains"

"The company has expanded into 5 Units in London"
Empresa dinâmica mas não é agradável para trabalhar.
Empresa dinâmica mas não é agradável para trabalhar.
Pros
Refeições na empresa
Cons
salário não compatível com a função.
Very busy demanding lovely...
Very professional responsible leading small medium and big teams.
Highly motivated.

Help and support Natoora from a small stage to one of top 100 fastest growing companies In UK.

I start from a new position for me and company as Quality checker, and both together, company and my self we growth very quickly around 30% to 40% the business for the company and I start quickly having more teams more responsibilities and big challenges to solve what I enjoyed and love.

I'm ready for new challenges, and to learn more, friendly, professional focus in the targets of the company, sharp in the way to achieve a better company goal.
Pros
Fast career growth, new challenges.
Hard and Competitive
I learn a few things about products i didnt knew. some people that work there is nice some not like everywhere i guess. The most enjoyable part is when all goes smooth without adding stress to normal routine.
para alem do trabalho a entreajuda é muito boa
21h preparo-me para mais uma maratona, começar a selecionar e separar os alimentos para distribuição, sempre com muita atenção para que os produtos não se encontrem intragáveis, a noite passa com todos os presentes em esforço ajudarem-se para que tudo corra do melhor possível, por volta das 5h da manha fechamos os nossos postos de trabalho com o dever cumprido e com os supervisores contentes, depois e hora de repor o stock ate as 7h agora é repousar e preparar o corpo para mais uma noite
Pros
poder levar alguns produtos para nossas refeiçoes
Cons
muito frio