Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd

Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd Employee Review

View all Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd reviews

Emails.emails emails need shutting down
Rubbish (Former Employee) –  Rubbish13 September 2018
All I get from these is emails every day.and when you try to unsuscribe .it says 404 error code .they are scandalous.how do I stop these from sending me emails
Pros
Rubbish
Cons
Rubbish

Other Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd Employee Reviews

Nothing but scam and phishing con artists - AVOID!
Applicant for advertised positions. (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire10 April 2017
I have applied for numerous positions advertised by Nationwide Placements UK over the last 6 months. All of them I was an ideal candidate for with closely matching skill sets and experience to the stated role requirements. However I have NEVER heard back once from Nationwide Placements to say exactly 'why' my application was rejected by their client(s). They advertise on clients behalf looking to fill their positions all over the UK, yet if you read the description of the roles themselves, they are virtually 'cut n paste' identical.
There are no clients, and there are no vacancies that need filling. Nationwide Placements just want your details so they can sell them on to whichever 'PPI Claims' or 'phishing scam' will pay for them.
If you don't believe me, then just send your CV in application for one of the advertised positions and then see how many unsolicited calls start coming through on your phone - coincidence? There's no such thing.
In short, I have passed this organisation's details onto trading standards and hopefully soon they'll get shut down for the bunch of con artists and vultures they are.
Pros
Cons
Nationwide Placements is one huge 'CON'
Phising scam
Fake job (Former Employee) –  Fake workplace11 February 2017
No work exists and they are just collecting data. The good reviews are from the scammers.
Finally reported them to Indeed i will give Indeed a few days before i pass this story to my friends at The sunday times.
It is toime to clean up your house.
Pros
Scam
Cons
Yes thery are

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

1.6