Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd Employee Reviews

Nothing but scam and phishing con artists - AVOID!
Applicant for advertised positions. (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire10 April 2017
I have applied for numerous positions advertised by Nationwide Placements UK over the last 6 months. All of them I was an ideal candidate for with closely matching skill sets and experience to the stated role requirements. However I have NEVER heard back once from Nationwide Placements to say exactly 'why' my application was rejected by their client(s). They advertise on clients behalf looking to fill their positions all over the UK, yet if you read the description of the roles themselves, they are virtually 'cut n paste' identical.
There are no clients, and there are no vacancies that need filling. Nationwide Placements just want your details so they can sell them on to whichever 'PPI Claims' or 'phishing scam' will pay for them.
If you don't believe me, then just send your CV in application for one of the advertised positions and then see how many unsolicited calls start coming through on your phone - coincidence? There's no such thing.
In short, I have passed this organisation's details onto trading standards and hopefully soon they'll get shut down for the bunch of con artists and vultures they are.
Pros
Cons
Nationwide Placements is one huge 'CON'
Phising scam
Fake job (Former Employee) –  Fake workplace11 February 2017
No work exists and they are just collecting data. The good reviews are from the scammers.
Finally reported them to Indeed i will give Indeed a few days before i pass this story to my friends at The sunday times.
It is toime to clean up your house.
Pros
Scam
Cons
Yes thery are
Fake Jobsite.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  County Durham.7 February 2017
Never had any selling phone calls to my mobile phone before I applied for a vacancy through this so called employment agency. Now I get at least 2 calls a week trying to sell me life insurance or pensions. This is a fake employment agency and they sell your details to other companies. DO NOT REGISTER WITH NATIONWIDE PLACEMENTS.
Pros
Cons
Avoid at all costs.
Scam
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear30 January 2017
This company advertises on job sites just to get your details to sell onto cold callers. These 5 star ratings are fake and most definitely created buy the company itself. STAY CLEAR!!!!!!
Pros
None at all
Cons
Scam
Avoid Like The Plague
Library Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow26 January 2017
Applied for one job which despite my extensive experience I did not make the shortlist. However that does not trouble me. It's the frequent calls regarding insurance and pensions that I have been receiving since submitting my application that is making me irate.
keep well away or else you'll regret it !!!
Recycling Operative (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear25 January 2017
I applied for a job with these so called people and never received any correspondence, nothing at all. But what I did receive was hundreds of spam phone calls from people trying to sell me stuff which I didn't need and asking for more personal details. I will be reporting this company to the trading standards association. They are not a real company it's a phishing scam. Keep well away, you have been warned!
Not a real company
Drver (Former Employee) –  Plymouth18 January 2017
Positive reviews are false!! Total scam. Sell details on . AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Lots of phising calls relating to nationwide placements. Should be banned from advertising on genuine job sites
Pros
Cons
Too many too mention
Waste of time applying
None (Former Employee) –  Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire13 January 2017
As the heading days its a waste of time applying. I had applied for 3 or 4 van driving jobs with this waste of space company and not once did they reply back too say sorry your not suitable and all that rubbish. My advice read reviews of jobs before applying.
Pros
Cons
Waste of time applying wont get any answer from them
Scam not real, they sell your details on
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham / Airport9 January 2017
Not a real company. This is not legit and do not apply. I received calls for PPI and accident insurance on a daily basis. I know this as I only used this place to apply for a new job. Beware. Positive reviews on here are not real and most likely the company has found out.
Excellent
Driver (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh12 December 2016
Excellent recruitment agency! Received feedback on unsuccessful applications which helped point me in the right direction for future applications. Eventually my patience paid off and nationwide placements were able to get me a interview which lead to a job offer. Can't thank them enough for all their support.
Cons
Last reviewer was correct this company is a scam
Micky take (Former Employee) –  Anywhere1 December 2016
SCAM!
Last reviewer was correct - this company is a scam - it's just a way to get your email and telephone details and address. Been loads of spam since application.
Not genuine
Job Seeker (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London22 November 2016
This is not a real recruitment company, they are probably collecting emails for spamming and other nefarious activities. All the positive reviews are fake and quite obviously so. I highly suggest you do not give them your details.
Pros
Nope
Excellent recruitment agency
Support Executive (Current Employee) –  Hull27 September 2016
Agency contacted me for a job from my CV that I put online. They were efficient, keeping in contact and updated throughout the process and now I have a job which fits around my other priorities.

Really good, friendly staff.
helpful staff
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Berkshire16 September 2016
i applied for a job with Nationwide Placements a few months ago and found the whole process really quick and easy. The staff were really helpful and they arranged my interviews really fast and gave me lots of guidance to make sure i made a great first impression with the employer.
Nationwide placements were really amazing and kept me up to date with what was happening during the whole interview process up to me starting my new role and gave me a courtesy call to make sure i was fitting in well in my role.
Pros
amazing staff cant praise them enough
dont go through this company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Redcar11 July 2016
has someone ho as to give this company a revue i give it a one star rating .why you ask well for starters this company states it will keep you up to date on your applications for its advertised vacancies .well it doesnt. i believe this so called employment firm is just collecting data to sell on to coldcallers.dont what ever you do apply for any vacancy that carry the logo nationwide placements .your wasting your time and if you dont believe it then try and see
Pros
no pro, s
Cons
lots of cons