Nationwide Care Services Ltd Employee Review

View all Nationwide Care Services Ltd reviews

Worse company to work in and there’s no life at all
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham29 January 2019
While I worked for Nationwide, I have enjoyed working with carers, meeting lovely clients and office lot was nice towards you until your probations finish. That’s when the office lot showed their true faces. They force you to take up a shift which isn’t on your availability and they don’t understand your circumstances or your health issue when you told them at the interview. They even use you so much till you give up and I mostly worked as double up, I used to get health issue and they never cover for you when you are not well. They will force you to work and still when you say no to them, they will threaten they will call the police on you. When someone has some sort of problem, then you should understand their situation, not being selfish and forcing carers to work. Office lot never give that respect or dignity to their carers. Nationwide have lost self esteem and social workers are not happy about it.

Another thing, they will force you to work when your family member has passed away and I have complaint about that but they didn’t do jack all about it. Office staffs are two face and back biters. They will talk nicely infront of you but they will talk bad behind your back, I seen it and heard it myself. Office lot don’t have better things to do but have the nerve to see or hear what other people are doing in their personal or work lives. That’s the most sadest thing I ever seen. Office don’t mind their own businesses and never stay professional.

I would never recommend this company to anyone, i mean to anyone. I rather tell them stay unemployed for the rest of your
  more... life than joining nationwide. I’m glad I left nationwide and got a better job.  less
Pros
Pay, clients and carers
Cons
Office rude, deceiving and horrible

Other Nationwide Care Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Friendly atmosphere
Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands16 May 2019
Hi
It's an awful organisation and the health care trainer is very nice.
I've recently joined it and update my review in future
I like it and recommend
Pros
Friendly
great place to learn
HCA (Current Employee) –  Erdington, West Midlands16 May 2019
the trainer teaching the classes for HCA is great, i learnt a lot while being on the course in only afew days and it has really improved my knowledge, staff seem very nice and i really enjoyed my class, the only con is the location of the building and less parking outside
Pros
kitchen
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Care Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9