NATIONAL YOUTH ADVOCACY SERVICE Employee Reviews

rewarding job
NYAS is a brilliant organisation to work for. They have a flexible approach and the managers are very approachable. Its a friendly team and the turnover of staff is very low.
Good work place
Independent Visitor Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire12 September 2017
NYAS offer a variety of training and ensure you work within a productive environment. They are flexible with working hours and everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming.
Independant Visitor
Volunteer Independent Visitor (Current Employee) –  Saint Helens, ENG14 May 2014
As a volunteer I feel well supported and trained. I gain valuable experience working with children in care and enjoy my role.
Professional and fun work enviroment
Legal Clerk (Former Employee) –  Liverpool31 October 2013
At NYAS, I was in charge of filing and general administrative duties. This taught me a lot about photocopying, scanning, franking, filing and answering the telephone; all key skills in an office environment.
My co-workers were generally very hard working, and were very accommodating when I first began work there - helping me become well versed in the individual process of the office within two days of working there.
My role was challenging as often I would be given a very large amount of work to be done in a small amount of time, but the completion of this work - and knowing I was directly helping children being represented by the Advocacy Service - was more than enough compensation.