National Trust Employee Reviews in Swindon

The best bit about my job
Outdoors Experiences Officer (Current Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire19 January 2018
Is that I work for an organization I believe in! I fully support the aims of the National Trust and value its commitment to looking after the country's most valued assets and keeping them special for future generations to enjoy.
solutions architect
Solutions Architect (Former Employee) –  Swindon England24 May 2017
a good work life balance
blah blah
blah blah
An organisation to be passionate about.
Corporate Partnership Executive (Current Employee) –  Heelis, Swindon7 March 2017
I have worked for the National Trust for over 10 years and this is an organisation to be proud of.
There are plenty of opportunities to build on your skills with in-house training available to all.
Pros
Flexible working
Membership dep
Membership and Donations Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Swindon14 January 2017
Customer service assistant to members who make regular donations to the company. I also assisted with face to face meeting with the public and gave advice on which are the best National trust sites/properties to visit.
Pros
Lovely food on site
Cons
No job security and low pay
Worked in catering at HQ
Catering and Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swindon4 April 2016
Worked minimum wage full time. Collogues were awful. I was failed my management time and time again. Working at HQ I served the food and beverage team and HR constantly, they would never make time for us or hear what we have to say. Other members of staff were constantly calling in sick, being horrible to each other and rude to customers. No disaplinary action was inforced even with it being reported constantly. Wasn't allowed to eat or drink and given half an hour in two breaks. The minimum legal requirement. No support given to the decent people that cared about their work. Do not work in catering here.
Pros
Customers always lovely
Cons
Poor management from the higher up team
Great Place to Work
IT Technical Support Specialist (Network) (Former Employee) –  swindon15 January 2015
thoroghly enjoyable place to work with fantastic locations would of stayed if i had been able to secure a perminant post
Productive and engaging workplace
Promotion Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Swindon30 October 2014
Excellent place to work
Full of dedicated, committed people

Want to know more about National Trust?

Ask a question