National Trust Employee Reviews in Morden

See reviews about:
productive and helpul
Volunteer as an Admin assistant (Current Employee) –  Morden Hall park10 November 2015
I am volunteer as an Admin assistant at National Trust, also I am a little helper there in bookkeeping. It improves my chances to get a paid job. I enjoy the whole process being there.
Very nice environment and positive environment
Volunteering Skills Intern (Current Employee) –  Morden, ENG5 November 2015
Being an intern for 6 months, I have fully gained an insight on project management.

My typical day consist of doing administrative tasks, such as taking phone calls, and communicating via email. I have been trying to also manage a project to develop a skill sharing programmer for the volunteer. I have learned about how to create reports and research around my project. Along side these taught experiences, I have taken the initiative to tend the training that takes place.

The hardest part of the job would be time keeping. Time flies very fast as you only work three days a week, and by the time you know it, you are at the end of your internship. So planning accordingly is the most important skill to learn.

The most enjoyable part is to be part of the celebration that happens 4 times a year. I enjoy taking part in the Halloween and now looking forward to the Christmas event. At the same time, the managers are very understanding and recognition my hard work for the project.
Pros
Free lunches and Discounts
Cons
Time flies