National Trust Employee Reviews in Liverpool

Team work
Customer service was the main role (Former Employee) –  Liverpool11 November 2015
working on the till and working as a team on the shop floor helping customers and stacking items away. excellent staff and amazing team work so we can all finish on time and go home
Knowledgeable workplace
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool23 July 2015
I loved the experience working in Speke Hall with all extremely knowledgeable volunteers who made me feel welcome and taught me so much. During Summer Holidays, I received the chance to be a room guide and got the chance to work in a variety of rooms in the house all with different stories. I enjoy talking and engaging with the public, of all ages and abilities.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Liverpool10 July 2015
Short term contract. Days were not bad. time flew
Overtime was good incentive.
management are quite good. not targets so it gets boring. like a school environment
Volunteering at National Trust
Voluntary Room Guide (Current Employee) –  Liverpool28 May 2014
I work on a Saturday. My role is to interact with visitors inside and outside of Speke Hall sharing the information provided to me when I started working with them. I have learned a lot about conservation and how important it is. I have managed to keep my customer service skills up to date with help from the National Trust by attending meetings aimed at improving visitor experience. My knowledge of Speke Hall is aided by my colleagues who have worked there for many years. The job is very enjoyable due to the fact I meet different people every week from all parts of the world.
Pros
Free admission to other National Trust properties.
Working with NT
Customer service advisor (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, ENG11 November 2013
Good wage with NT, Leaned a lot since starting in January and good opportunity to progress your career, Management is not very organised have had 6 managers since starting in January this year.
Pros
36 min break
Cons
unorganised